The application that is being used in this video is snapseed. I love the app because it has amazing features that enable me to edit my picture according to my presumed desire. I’m going to take you step by step on how i edit my instagram photos for a flowing theme.
1. Crop The first thing that i usually do is cropping my photos to the exact size i want them to be.
2. Brush I enhance my pictures by first decreasing the saturation of my backgrounds. I do this by rubbing everything in the background with my finger until it’s grey and I’m the only one in colour. After decreasing the saturation, do the same with the exposure. This gives the picture some depth.
3. Enhance This feature enhances your facial features. You can adjust this as you desire.
4. Details This is where you adjust the structure and yhe sharpness of the image. I like keeping this to their minimals unless you’ll want your picture to look all grainy and with a lot of unnecessary details.
5. Tune image This one also depends on your preferences. I prefer decreasing the brightness a little, add a little contrast and lastly decrease the warmth to give it a bluish touch and feel. This makes your pictures look calm.
That is how i edit all my instagram pictures and it takes me less than twenty minutes. Just be precise and edit according to what you find easy to manage.
Don’t forget to follow me on instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/antonynah_/
Also, share this if it had been helpful, like and comment. Let’s interact.